Immigration laws are complex, constantly changing, and often misunderstood. And unfortunately, mistakes on immigration documentation cans be costly in terms of time and money and may even have permanent negative consequences to an individual’s ability to come to the United States.
At Colavecchio & Colavecchio Law Office, we help people in Nashville, TN and throughout Tennessee successfully navigate through the complexities of the immigration system, and avoid any obstacles in achieving your immigration goals. We offer responsive attention and personalized service to get you through the planning, organization of documentation, completing forms, and making sure that deadlines are met.
Our immigration attorney, Chris Colavecchio specializes in family-based and marriage based permanent resident status along with citizenship. He can also help you resolve a number of immigration needs and issues, including the following:
- Green Cards (Marriage, Spouse, and Family Based Green Cards) *All Necessary Evidence
- Adjustments of status
- K visas (marriage visas and fiancé visas)
- Citizenship applications (form N-400)
- Naturalization applications
- Employment-related visas (H-1B, I-140, EB-2, EB-1, National Interest Waivers, O1-A, O1-B, P1 Visas)
- Provisional Waiver (I-601A)
- Waiver of Inadmissibility (I-601)
- Child, sibling and parent petitions
If you are not a U.S. citizen and have been arrested or charged with a crime in the Greater Nashville area, you must act quickly to prevent the possibility of deportation. Our law firm’s criminal law and immigration law experience has enabled us to be more effective advocates for immigrants who have found themselves in this situation.
We understand that every situation is different, but rest-assured that our team is dedicated to finding solutions and providing you with results. Call us today to schedule an appointment 615-242-3333 or email us. You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions here.