What all of this makes clear is the fact that whether you are starting a new business, buying an existing company, trying to maintain your competitive edge or dissolving a professional partnership — you will need sound legal advice and quality legal services both to be successful and to ensure that your interests are protected at all times.
At the Law Offices of Colavecchio & Colavecchio, PLLC, we take time to understand our clients’ businesses and the business environments they operate in, which allows us to provide more effective advice and steer clients clear of potential problems. A partial listing of the business-related legal needs our firm offers services for includes:
- Choosing the right type of business entity for tax and liability purposes (sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs, S corps, C corps, etc.)
- Maintaining compliance with corporate governance requirements
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts (buy-sell agreements, partnership agreements, employment contracts, etc.)
- Conducting purchase and sale transactions
- Managing employer-employee relationships
- Dissolving a business
We work as a team to find solutions to the issues and problems faced by our business clients, a practice that ensures that each client receives the benefit of all of the varied experiences, perspectives and skills our law firm has to offer.
We understand that every situation is different, but rest-assured that our team is dedicated to finding solutions and providing you with results. If you are in need of a business lawyer in Nashville, TN or throughout Tennessee, call us today to schedule an appointment 615-242-3333 or email us.